Having skilled Trailer Technicians directly impacts our ability to successfully move our clients’ freight. Arriving safely and damage-free is our promise and we couldn’t do it without our Trailer Technicians working hard to ensure the safety and functionality of our trailers. Our Trailer Technicians enjoy a clean and safe work environment with incentives such as company-paid uniforms, nitrile exam work gloves, annual boot allowance and sign-on bonus, not to mention shift differential pay and a competitive base benefits package.
- U.S. XPRESS NAMED MICHAEL’S 2019 “CARRIER OF THE YEAR”
- U.S. Xpress’ Award-Winning Leadership Development Program ‘Xpress Path’ Welcomes New Class
- U.S. Xpress Named FedEx Ground’s “Carrier of the Year”
- U.S. Xpress Announces May’s Drivers and Trainers of the Month
- U.S. Xpress Celebrates 15 Years as a U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partner