Having skilled Trailer Technicians directly impacts our ability to successfully move our clients’ freight. Arriving safely and damage-free is our promise and we couldn’t do it without our Trailer Technicians working hard to ensure the safety and functionality of our trailers. Our Trailer Technicians enjoy a clean and safe work environment with incentives such as company-paid uniforms, nitrile exam work gloves, annual boot allowance and sign-on bonus, not to mention shift differential pay and a competitive base benefits package.
- U.S. Xpress Announces Partnership with Operation Freedom Dogs as Part of Military Appreciation Month
- U.S. Xpress Expands Full Ride College Scholarship Program to Include Technicians and Their Dependents
- U.S. Xpress Announces March’s Drivers and Trainers of the Month
- U.S. Xpress’ Apprenticeship Program Honors Latest Class of Veteran Graduates
- Cameron Ramsdell Appointed President of Newly Formed U.S. Xpress Ventures