Having skilled Trailer Technicians directly impacts our ability to successfully move our clients’ freight. Arriving safely and damage-free is our promise and we couldn’t do it without our Trailer Technicians working hard to ensure the safety and functionality of our trailers. Our Trailer Technicians enjoy a clean and safe work environment with incentives such as company-paid uniforms, nitrile exam work gloves, annual boot allowance and sign-on bonus, not to mention shift differential pay and a competitive base benefits package.
- U.S. Xpress’ Van de Kamp Named a 2020 Top Woman to Watch in Transportation
- U.S. Xpress Looking for Experienced Drivers to Meet Demand in Over-the-Road and Dedicated Divisions
- U.S. Xpress Celebrates 10 Year Partnership with Wreaths Across America
- U.S. Xpress Announces Pre-Employment Hair Testing for All New Drivers
- U.S. Xpress Honors 63 Drivers for 80 Million Miles of Safe Driving