Contact Us - Military
Jump-Start Your Career Transforming One of Our Nation’s Most Vital Industries
As a veteran of the armed services, you’ve already proven your dedication, work ethic, and ability to deliver under pressure. Now we call that valuable experience, and we believe it should be rewarded. As one of the largest trucking companies in America, we offer fulfilling career opportunities as a driver or as a member of the army of skilled people it takes to keep our entire company moving forward.
Post-9/11 GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program
If you qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill®, you’re eligible to receive up to 24 monthly payments from the V.A. while you rack up great pay and trade experience with U.S. Xpress. It’s extra money you and your family can use while you launch a promising new career with U.S. Xpress.
- Up to $75,000 in paychecks in your first year as a truck drivers
- More than $24,000 in tax-free V.A. payments in the first two years*
- Up to $7,000 in CDL school tuition reimbursement
- Full Ride Program
- No experience necessary (CDL A required)
* V.A. paperwork will be completed on the first day of orientation to enroll in the apprenticeship program. Benefits amount is determined by, and checks are paid directly from, the Department of Veteran Affairs. It can take the V.A. approximately 90 days to determine your eligibility and issue your first check. Visit benefits.va.gov/gibill/ or call 855-422-4551 for more info.
Ready to Get Started?
Advanced Rate of Pay Program
If you want to save your GI Bill® benefits as you kick your dedicated driving career into high gear, this program is for you. In fact, once you have your CDL, you’ll start at the same rate of pay as a driver with two years of experience — that’s up to $70,000 in your first year. Plus, we’ll reimburse you up to $7,000 to cover your CDL school tuition, even if you used your Post-9/11 GI Bill® to pay for it. Ask your recruiter for more details.