Our knowledgeable Parts Coordinators play an essential role in our shop operations by issuing, ordering, and stocking parts for the job. They take great pride in maintaining proper inventory and reconciling counts to ensure we’re staying balanced and on budget. Our Parts Coordinators work a variety of schedules to fit any lifestyle with shift differential pay, and competitive benefits, all while working for a family-owned, people-friendly organization.
- U.S. Xpress Celebrates 10 Year Partnership with Wreaths Across America
- U.S. Xpress Announces Pre-Employment Hair Testing for All New Drivers
- U.S. Xpress Honors 63 Drivers for 80 Million Miles of Safe Driving
- U.S. Xpress Named to Inbound Logistics’ Green Supply Chain Partner List for Ninth Consecutive Year
- U.S. XPRESS NAMED MICHAEL’S 2019 “CARRIER OF THE YEAR”