Our knowledgeable Parts Coordinators play an essential role in our shop operations by issuing, ordering, and stocking parts for the job. They take great pride in maintaining proper inventory and reconciling counts to ensure we’re staying balanced and on budget. Our Parts Coordinators work a variety of schedules to fit any lifestyle with shift differential pay, and competitive benefits, all while working for a family-owned, people-friendly organization.
- U.S. Xpress Announces May’s Drivers and Trainers of the Month
- U.S. Xpress Celebrates 15 Years as a U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partner
- U.S. Xpress Announces April’s Drivers and Trainers of the Month
- U.S. Xpress Announces Partnership with Operation Freedom Dogs as Part of Military Appreciation Month
- U.S. Xpress Expands Full Ride College Scholarship Program to Include Technicians and Their Dependents