Our knowledgeable Parts Coordinators play an essential role in our shop operations by issuing, ordering, and stocking parts for the job. They take great pride in maintaining proper inventory and reconciling counts to ensure we’re staying balanced and on budget. Our Parts Coordinators work a variety of schedules to fit any lifestyle with shift differential pay, and competitive benefits, all while working for a family-owned, people-friendly organization.
- U.S. Xpress Announces Partnership with Operation Freedom Dogs as Part of Military Appreciation Month
- U.S. Xpress Expands Full Ride College Scholarship Program to Include Technicians and Their Dependents
- U.S. Xpress Announces March’s Drivers and Trainers of the Month
- U.S. Xpress’ Apprenticeship Program Honors Latest Class of Veteran Graduates
- Cameron Ramsdell Appointed President of Newly Formed U.S. Xpress Ventures