Our knowledgeable Parts Coordinators play an essential role in our shop operations by issuing, ordering, and stocking parts for the job. They take great pride in maintaining proper inventory and reconciling counts to ensure we’re staying balanced and on budget. Our Parts Coordinators work a variety of schedules to fit any lifestyle with shift differential pay, and competitive benefits, all while working for a family-owned, people-friendly organization.
- U.S. XPRESS NAMED MICHAEL’S 2019 “CARRIER OF THE YEAR”
- U.S. Xpress’ Award-Winning Leadership Development Program ‘Xpress Path’ Welcomes New Class
- U.S. Xpress Named FedEx Ground’s “Carrier of the Year”
- U.S. Xpress Announces May’s Drivers and Trainers of the Month
- U.S. Xpress Celebrates 15 Years as a U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partner