Diesel Technicians showcase their talent by delivering superior mechanical and preventative maintenance solutions, ensuring every truck drives safely. We embrace new technologies that create opportunities for personal learning and advancement, and our Diesel Techs receive incentives like company-paid uniforms, Nitrile exam work gloves, an annual boot allowance, shift differential pay, sign-on bonus, and a competitive base benefits package.
- U.S. XPRESS NAMED MICHAEL’S 2019 “CARRIER OF THE YEAR”
- U.S. Xpress’ Award-Winning Leadership Development Program ‘Xpress Path’ Welcomes New Class
- U.S. Xpress Named FedEx Ground’s “Carrier of the Year”
- U.S. Xpress Announces May’s Drivers and Trainers of the Month
- U.S. Xpress Celebrates 15 Years as a U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partner