Diesel Technicians showcase their talent by delivering superior mechanical and preventative maintenance solutions, ensuring every truck drives safely. We embrace new technologies that create opportunities for personal learning and advancement, and our Diesel Techs receive incentives like company-paid uniforms, Nitrile exam work gloves, an annual boot allowance, shift differential pay, sign-on bonus, and a competitive base benefits package.
- U.S. Xpress Celebrates 10 Year Partnership with Wreaths Across America
- U.S. Xpress Announces Pre-Employment Hair Testing for All New Drivers
- U.S. Xpress Honors 63 Drivers for 80 Million Miles of Safe Driving
- U.S. Xpress Named to Inbound Logistics’ Green Supply Chain Partner List for Ninth Consecutive Year
- U.S. XPRESS NAMED MICHAEL’S 2019 “CARRIER OF THE YEAR”