Diesel Technicians showcase their talent by delivering superior mechanical and preventative maintenance solutions, ensuring every truck drives safely. We embrace new technologies that create opportunities for personal learning and advancement, and our Diesel Techs receive incentives like company-paid uniforms, Nitrile exam work gloves, an annual boot allowance, shift differential pay, sign-on bonus, and a competitive base benefits package.
- U.S. Xpress Announces Partnership with Operation Freedom Dogs as Part of Military Appreciation Month
- U.S. Xpress Expands Full Ride College Scholarship Program to Include Technicians and Their Dependents
- U.S. Xpress Announces March’s Drivers and Trainers of the Month
- U.S. Xpress’ Apprenticeship Program Honors Latest Class of Veteran Graduates
- Cameron Ramsdell Appointed President of Newly Formed U.S. Xpress Ventures