Customers juggle dozens, if not hundreds, of emails every day to manage loads. And we know the world would be a better place if someone could suggest appointments to help streamline the workflow.
Introducing the new appointment portal from U.S. Xpress – an online platform created to do the work of scheduling appointments. No more emailing back and forth to plan and manage load times – the portal uses algorithms to suggest appointment times based on timing, hours of service, and more. So, customers just have to edit or confirm them. When the system identifies a new, unconfirmed appointment time, it will send the customer a message to jump into the appointment portal to quickly edit or confirm the suggested appointment. It’s that easy.
What else is new
- Personalized service: The appointment setting tool uses algorithms to suggest appointment times that best meet customer needs based on time, hours of service, and more.
- Easy to use: Confirm or edit appointment times in just three steps.
- Choose an appointment time.
- Choose or enter the reference number.
- Enter comments with anything else they want us to know.
- Direct driver pipeline: Customers can designate reference numbers for each load so drivers can easily submit the correct number upon arrival.
- More visibility: The appointment portal provides visibility to facility profiles, so customers can request changes to keep information up to date.
Here’s what customers are saying about the appointment portal:
- “It’s quick and easy to use.”
- “Easy peezy! Walked myself right through it!”
- “I actually love the portal, it is quick and easy…and less paperwork I have to print out.”
This is just one way we’re working to make goods move better every day.
Stop by the Customer Self-Service Portal to request a quote, set up automated reports, or track and trace loads.