A unique approach to less-than-truckload.
- Over 8,000 state-of-the-art tractors
- More than 22,000 air-ride 53’ trailers
- 30 company-owned service centers and 16 agent partners across the U.S.
Xpress Global Systems, a U.S. Xpress Enterprises company, is your one stop for transportation, warehousing, distribution, expediting, and consolidation services. Our Specialized LTL services provide customized logistics solutions to all industries. Whether your needs are LTL, warehousing, pool distribution, or deconsolidation, our logistics professionals will create a solution to meet all of your needs. Our diverse asset base allows us to provide a non-traditional approach to LTL, with the ability to take advantage of more than 8,000 state-of-the-art tractors, over 22,000 air-ride 53’ trailers, and the latest technology for tracking and reporting.
LTL and specialized transportation solutions
Xpress Global Systems is a point-specific LTL provider that is backed by the size and strength of U.S. Xpress Enterprises. With 30 company-owned service centers and 16 agent partners, we offer coverage in 60 major markets. Our portfolio of LTL services includes:
- Expedited and guaranteed service offerings
- Merge-in-transit and zone skipping
- Variety of LTL pricing formats: CWT, pallet, carton, spot, and volume quotes
- International services to and from Mexico and Canada
- Specialized materials handling expertise
- Transportation answer for all 18 NMFC classes
Warehousing and pool distribution solutions
Xpress Global Systems has an extensive warehouse network with the ability to service a large portion of the U.S. population. With our secure warehousing facilities within the U.S., you can make one call for transportation, consolidation, pool distribution, and distribution by-pass. To help you reduce handling costs, we offer:
- Custom-built Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Reverse logistics
- Transloading and pick-and-pack
- Assembly and distribution
- Contract carrier authority
- Specialized equipment and materials handling expertise
- Tailored distribution programs
Xpress Global Systems also offers cost-effective ocean freight deconsolidation services. We unload large, single shipments from ocean freight containers, and sort and redistribute the freight for delivery to one of our company-owned service centers or agent partner locations. We can help you take advantage of supply chain efficiency and the cost-saving potential of transloading ocean containers at the entry port.
Floor Covering Industry Solutions
With more than 40 years of experience, Xpress Global Systems is a leader in specialty logistics, transportation and warehouse management solutions for the floor coverings industry. Between our transit and our secure warehouse facilities located in major markets across the U.S., we provide customers nationwide presence on a variable cost basis for cross-country transit and local deliveries. We also offer full-service warehousing and order fulfillment, including ‘cut services,’ pick-and-pack, full inventory control, and roll management.